Free Changing Places Seminar
After the success of previous Changing Places seminars, held in the north of England, iHUS and Access for All UK will now deliver a similar event in London.
The free half-day seminar will cover;
- An explanation of Changing Places and how they differ to standard accessible toilets
- The people who need access to a Changing Places toilet and the difference you can make
- Changing Places risk assessment, management and maintenance
- Changing Places construction costs and potential funding, plus build times
- Types of Changing Places toilet building methods and the equipment they contain
- The business benefits associated with installing a Changing Places facility
The seminar is the ideal place for you to find out everything you need to know about Changing Places, from a leading supplier and a national charity.
Who Should Attend?
The Changing Places information seminar is ideal for anyone wanting to make their business more accessible to profoundly disabled people. You might work within a dedicated access team at a large tourist attraction or manage a community centre. You could be a facility manager at a school or library.
Changing Places toilets are needed everywhere but tourist attractions and large public buildings tend to be leading the way with improved access. On the day you can expect to meet professionals from Local Authorities, transport providers and tourist attractions.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, giving you the opportunity to chat to other guests and ask the iHUS and Access for All teams any questions you may have.
A previous seminar attendee had this to say;
“The seminar was really informative. I have got all the information I needed and some very useful resolutions to issues we previously thought were a big concern. Our project now seems much more achievable in the not so distant future”.