Many organisations can limit their Changing Places options by solely focussing on an internal adaptation. Our quick-build modular solutions create space, rather than taking it — ensuring the optimal internal layout.
Our pre-fabricated Changing Places are delivered and lifted into position on-site as a complete unit. This minimises disruption to any existing buildings, whilst accelerating build times and improving quality control.
Each unit provides 12sqm of internal floorspace, a minimum internal ceiling height of 2.4m and premium equipment throughout. Additional features, such as a roof lantern and internal feature walls, are used to further enhance user experience.
Aesthetics can be tailored both inside and out. The external shell can be clad in materials to compliment your existing buildings or environment, plus we provide a wide range of internal colours and finishes.
Standard Floorplan (12sqm)
Our modular Changing Places facilities have been developed to exceed the requirements of BS 8300.
01. Manually operated hand dryer
02. Waste disposal bin
03. Large power assisted height adjustable washbasin
04. Paper towel dispenser
05. Full length mirror
06. Large sanitary disposal bin
07. Peninsular toilet
08. Alarm reset button
09. Vertical grab rails
10. Drop-down support rails, one with a toilet roll holder
11. Flat topped close coupled cistern
12. Alarm pull cord
13. Full room cover tracked hoist
14. Retractable privacy screen
15. Height adjustable showering/changing bed
16. Floor drain
17. Shower unit
18. Wide paper roll dispenser for use on changing bed
19. Sanitary towel dispenser
20. Two clothes hooks (1,050mm & 1,400mm)