We’ve teamed-up with Access For All UK to deliver a free half-day seminar in Doncaster – to discuss the benefits of Changing Places and answer a host of FAQs. Lunch will be provided, plus you’ll have chance to network with delegates from other local authorities and leading UK tourist attractions.
The objectives of the Open Day are to:
– Introduce you to what Changing Places are, who needs them and why
– Outline the specification of a Changing Places facility, the costs involved and sources of potential support with funding
– Share the important elements in managing and maintaining a Changing Places facility
– Outline the benefits a Changing Places brings to your customers, your business and your destination
Some common question the training will answer are:
– What are Changing Places?
– How do Changing Places toilets differ to standard accessibility toilets?
– Who needs Changing Places?
– What equipment is required in a Changing Places toilet?
– How much does a Changing Places toilet usually cost?
– Do we need to carry out a risk assessment?
– What management and maintenance is involved?
– What are typical construction methods?
– Is there any funding available?
– Are there any business case studies demonstrating the benefits?
– How long will it take to get a facility once ordered?
Book your place or ask a question:
Spaces are limited and available on a first come, first served basis. To reserve a space for you and any colleagues, please call 0808 164 11 11, email email@example.com or fill in the form below.